The 3rd edition of Expo Parking is organized in cooperation with Abrapark (Brazilian ParkingAssociation) and IPI (International Parking Institute) and takes place parallel to the 3rd Brazilian Parking Conference.
After two successful editions, Expo Parking 2013 is moving to a bigger pavilion to give space to the growing request for stand space. The event that provides the only platform 100% focused on on-street and off-street parking, will bring together suppliers of parking solutions and parking operators from both public and private organizations.
The tradeshow and conference for the parking industry will serve policy and decision-makers who are seeking solutions to overcome growing parking problems in Latin American metropoles.
Facts of the second edition of Expo Parking in 2012
- More than 3.000 square meters of exhibition space
- 100 exhibitors from 15 countries
- Over 2,500 visitors from the parking industry
- Visitors from almost all Latin America countries
- First Innovation Award for the parking and transportation infrastructure industries
- In parallel to the very successful 2nd Brazilian Parking Conference organized by ABRAPARK
"I would like to thank the organizer for the support and attention we received during the planning and organization before and the presence at Expo Parking 2012. Each year the event becomes more prominent in the market and positions itself as a progressive, professional and objective event. I am sure we will stay together for a long time and with success.”
Gilberto da Silva,
Director of operations ParkHelp
AMBASSADORS EXPO PARKING